Thursday, October 26, 2023

Magazine Development

Here is the development process for my magazine. I will put all of my ideas here and reflect on the decisions that I make. 

Genre: Womens' Fashion 

Sub-genre: Makeup and new fashion trend

Name of magazine:

- Highlight
- Manner
- Couture
- Aesthetic
- Trend

I decide in the title "Highlight" for my magazine because it suggests that my magazine is the most notable and best fashion magazine. The audience can expect to find all of the newest fashion trends, the most noteworthy "highlight"(s) of the world of fashion. Secondly, "Highlight" means illumination or spotlight, indicating that the magazine aims to shed light on the emerging talents, fashion stories, and industry insights. Lastly, a highlighter is a beauty tool that helps accentuate facial features, such as cheekbones and eyebrows. It adds a luminous and radiant glow to the face, which I want people to think of when they read my magazine. 

Possible cover liners:

- All About That Glow: 'Highlight' Magazine's Guide to Radiant Beauty
- Glow Up Your Life: 20 Recipes for Clear Skin
- Paris Fashion Week 2023: a Scam or a Must-see?
- It's All About the Highlight: Asia's #1 Fashion Magazine
- Selena Gomez' Guide to Glow
- Indonesia's Rising Stars: Top 20 Best Skincare Products

Images

- Products of brands such as Swarovski, Rare Beauty, and Dior. 
- Photos of my own "celebrity". 
- Magazine fashion and makeup catalogue featuring products. 
- Close-ups, long-shots for images. Both high and low angle. 
- Elegant pictures in a beige color scheme. Feature things such as pearls, mirrors, ribbons, etc. 
- Pictures of baked goods and drinks. 
- Pictures of clothing stores. 

Cover

I want to make my main image to be an image of my model doing an action, such as eating or applying makeup. 

Double page spread





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Magazine

  These are the images from my magazines cover, table of contents, and double page spread.  LINK TO FINAL MAGAZINE Cover Page Table of Conte...