Thursday, August 3, 2023

Weekly Progress

This is my weekly progress. 

Week 3:

- We learnt about camera angles, I found it a little bit hard to memorize each of them and their functions.

- We learnt how to analyze advertisements. It's hard to find out all of the little details and I find it challenging to correlate all of them with the function and use of camera angles, movement, mis-en-scene, etc. 

- We started a storyboard project and videography project on camera angles. We are paired and then had time to go and film our project around the school.

- We learnt about demographics and psychographics of the target audience to better understand how to target them.

Week 4:

- Learnt about mise-en-scene

- Continued storyboard project

- Completed video on camera angles and movement

- Advert analysis

Week 5:

- Learnt further about mise-en-scene

- Started practicing how to make a storyboard

- Learnt about diegetic, non-diegetic, and trans-diegetic sounds

Week 6:

- Finished up storyboard final project draft

- Learnt about edits 

- Analyzed movie scenes

Week 7:

- Did unit test

- Text analysis

- Finalized storyboards

Week 8:

- Started self-reflection slides; easy so far, but has a lot of writing to do. I need to have good time-management to finish this on time. 

- Finalizing 1st draft of storyboard; adding more details and adding final touches. Looking for any mistakes I may have made. 

- Starting my final storyboard.

- I still have to publish all of my blogs and review their content.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Magazine

  These are the images from my magazines cover, table of contents, and double page spread.  LINK TO FINAL MAGAZINE Cover Page Table of Conte...